Green Beli 2.0
- ''Skip all'' without a 30% fee instead of ''Play'' and get rewards based on Star-level
- Rewards: BELI, NFT Item Fragments, Land Fragments, PvP Tickets
- New Win/ Loss mechanism: Only winners are rewarded
Latest update May 2nd (UTC)
The energy bar restores an amount of energy at 0am, 8am, 4pm (UTC). Every 8 hours, the energy bar will restore a specific amount of energy, depending on your Green heroes' stars.
Each PvE battle consumes a certain amount of energy, which also depends on your Green Heroes’s stars.
In PvP mode, Green Hero's stats will base on the original stats of Green Hero at 1 Star - Level 8 (if your Green Hero is level 8 or higher), or current stats (if your Green Hero is lower than level 8)
Losing Streak feature
- When players lose 3 turns in a row or more in a PvP match, players will get +40% bonus damage for the next hit
- Losing Streak will be reset when its player has a “Draw” or “Win” turn
Reward collecting mechanism: Open Rewards button will be removed
- Free room: Daily entry is unlimited. Materials receiving will be limited to 5 times per day
- 10-tickets room: The winners receive 9,500 $GFRUIT + Materials. The losers will receive Materials
- New Gold chest and Silver chest will replace Keys as rewards
- Materials and Events (To be announced)
- Materials will be used to create NFT Decorative Items
Reward mechanism: $GFRUIT from PvP battle-based rewards will NO LONGER be locked for 5 days but will instantly be transferred to the in-game wallet. Seasonal Ranking rewards remain locked for 5 days in Piggy Bank.
AFK punishment: “Lose” will be applied automatically for players who disconnect/ leave during battles.
- The player with the higher score will win the battle
- Score calculating: Based on Damage inflicted: Damage inflicted/Boss's loss HP * 900
- The last hit will reward the player with 100 points
Example: Damage inflicted by player “A” is 380 + Last hit. And player “B” is 450.
- “A” score based on Damage inflicted: 380/ (380 + 450) * 900 = 412 points
- “B” score based on Damage inflicted: 450/ (380+450) * 900 = 488 points
=> Because “A” got the Last hit bonus with 100 points, add up to 512 points -> “A” won the battle
In the case of ''Draw'':
- If the boss is defeated and two players have the same score, the player with the last hit wins. Example: ''A'' score based on Damage inflicted = 400 points, ''B'' = 500 points. But ''A'' has the Last hit so the final score is 500 points. ''A'' won because he get the Last hit.
- If the Boss is still alive and two players have the same score, they both lose the battle, and no one gets rewards.
- Main Green Hero - Boss's same-class damage buff: Adjust from 20% to 10%
- Add one more level to the Energy container (Level 7)
Each player's energy bar has a starting capacity of 16, not affected by the number of heroes.
Once the energy bar reaches full capacity, no more energy can be added. You can upgrade the energy bar to increase its capacity.
Latest update Jun 2nd (UTC)
- Use $GFRUIT to open the chest. Each chest cost 5,000 $GFRUIT
- Reward: $GFRUIT, and Lucky point
- Once you've collected 50 lucky points, you will receive a Land Fragment and your lucky points will be reset to 0
- 25,000 Land fragments will be added to the Mystery Chest rewards pool. The Mystery Chest feature will end as soon as 25,000 Land Fragments run out
- Reward mechanism: $GFRUIT from Mystery Chest-based rewards will NO LONGER be locked for 5 days but will instantly be transferred to the in-game wallet.
BELI is an in-game resource, which can ONLY be used in the game for:
🆙 Energy container upgrade
💧 Real NFT Tree care
💫 Non-NFT Green Hero summons
Note: $GFRUIT can also be used for these transactions, with a 1:1 conversion (1 BELI = 01 $GFRUIT).
📌 Example: To upgrade Energy container from Level 1 to Level 2, you can either spend 120,000 BELI OR 120,000 $GFRUIT (but not both of them in 1 transaction)
How to earn BELI?
Playing PvE & Mystery Chest.
- New background music, font, VFX & UI/ UX
Limit: ONLY 1 time/ day